Free Colon Cancer Screening in Coatesville
Saturday, June 18th 11am - 3pm, rain or shine
Jubilee Evangelistic Ministries, 920 East Lincoln Highway
Join us and our community partners as we host a health and colon cancer prevention event for our Coatesville-area community!
- Drive-through or walk-up
- FREE at-home colon cancer screening kits
($20 gift card for returned kits)
- FREE blood-pressure screenings
Did you know:
- African Americans/Blacks between the age of 45-70 are more likely to get and die from colon cancer?
- Colon cancer is easy to treat if found early?
- There is a test you can do at home to check if you are at risk for colon cancer?
To Register for a Screening Kit:
Click the link below or call the W.C. Atkinson Memorial Community Service Center at 610-380-6193