We are getting closer to normal.
We are still required to take measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Everybody is required to wear masks. Our staff is wearing masks. Our contractors are wearing masks. Please wear your mask as well. Thank you.
- Social distancing of 6 feet remains in effect.
- Pickup of materials can be inside the building at the circulation desk, just like the good old days! We look forward to seeing all of you and catching up on the news from the past few months. How are you? How have you been?
- Curbside pickup of reserved materials will continue. As before, when you get your notice that your reserved materials are ready for pickup, if you prefer, you can reserve a pickup time and pick up your items without any personal contact.
- Books can be returned via the book drop at our main entrance or at the circulation desk.
- Limited computer use. Time at the computer is limited to 40 minutes, first come first serve. Staff will not help patrons with the computers. There will be sanitizing gel at each computer station, and we will be sanitizing the keyboards and mice as often as possible. We cannot allow a patron to "wait" for a computer to become available, neither inside nor outside. Please try again later.
- Faxing with exact change only. Sorry, money is dirty and we want to minimize our handling of it. Please have $1 bills.
- Copying with exact change only. Again, we are trying to minimize our handling of money. Coins only.
- Printing with exact change only. Yes, we are serious about not handling money. Coins only.
- Fees for DVDs, Audiobooks, overdue books can be paid with exact change only. We really really mean it. Sorry.